Contact us for expert guidance to identify the best vendors to meet your networking and security needs. Every sourcing engagement includes the following steps:
- Review network requirements – a thorough review of your network requirements is the first step in an effective engagement. Analysis of current and future network applications is crucial. Discuss project milestones and critical project dates.
- Identify suitable suppliers – based on your needs analysis, potential vendors will be shortlisted based on their ability to match your requirements.
- Request pricing– The new breed of SD-WAN providers do not offer circuits so vendor sourcing is a two pronged project (three pronged for a hybrid MPLS/Internet solution). Working within your pre-defined budget we locate the best of breed service – site by site if needed.
- Rank vendor solutions – With our analysis complete, we rank the submitted vendor offerings based on your business requirements.
- Facilitate Proof of Concept phase – many vendors offer no cost proof of concept engagements. In an effort to “measure twice, cut once” we recommend kicking the tires before final vendor selection.
- Augment contracting process – Once a solution is identified, we help you negotiate the best final pricing possible from the vendors. With experience across many customers, we understand where the potential cost savings are buried.